Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I Peeked

I couldn't help myself. I am busily trying to finish my current work but I could not resist a peek. My trip to Utah was all about reconnecting with friends who feel like family....and family too. I hope you get excited B, J, and E! Click here for more good stuff on this family. They hope to expand their little clan stat!! Yes...that means immediately! This will only make sense after you read their blog....but I was adopted and would be happy to be adopted again by these people. Oh wait....I already was! Miss B's family took me in as one of their own while I was living in Idaho. Couldn't be nicer peeps!

2009 Utah Spring-5304

2009 Utah Spring-4427-3

2009 Utah Spring-4394

2009 Utah Spring-4661

2009 Utah Spring-4598

2009 Utah Spring-4506

3 comments:

Dannette & Mark said...

Ahhh! The wheat is such a beautiful green...my favorite color! Sweet little boy...

beck said...

Scar? What scar?

Ash said...

shoot rach! where were you when I got married, my photographer sucked!