Tuesday, June 16, 2009

30 Years

So my friend of many many years loves pictures.  She is as passionate about pictures of her darling kids and family as I am about Silvio's Pizza and Zingerman's Delicatessen.  If you live in Michigan and haven't been to either place, put it on your mandatory list of places one must eat.  So back to her pictures.....her kids are just as well behaved as they look.  Love them.

  2009 Utah Spring-3074

2009 Utah Spring-3175

2009 Utah Spring-3155-4

2009 Utah Spring-62-2

2009 Utah Spring-3327-3

2009 Utah Spring-247

2009 Utah Spring-734-2

3 comments:

Aarean Jergensen said...

you sure do have a nack for this photography stuff rach! P.S. glad you liked the videos. josh died when he saw i put them on there...but he doesn't know how to take posts off so I guess for now they'll stay put! hehe.

Anonymous said...

This is my cousin Dannette, who by the way is just as gorgeous now as she was as a child :) GREAT photos!
Stacy Lloyd

P.S. I DO live in Michigan and will have to put those two places on my list to go :)

Anonymous said...

Danette and Mark what a lovely family you two have. Your children could not be any more beautiful!
Emily