Monday, October 19, 2009

Little Girls

Little Italian girls are too cute for words. Their dark hair and eyes are more than I can take.  I think their dad has some stressful teenage years ahead of him don't you think.  Red dresses and Tutu sets can be found at SofiStella.

2009 April Corie Giovanna Stahl-2037

2009 April Corie Giovanna Stahl-1772 

2009 April Corie Giovanna Stahl-2074

2009 April Corie Giovanna Stahl-2074-3

2009 April Corie Giovanna Stahl-1313

2009 April Corie Giovanna Stahl-1369

2009 April Corie Giovanna Stahl-1395-4

4 comments:

Shauri said...

Rach- I LOVE these!! The colors you put the girls in are gorgeous together and the setting is so great. NICE!

Photographer said...

Hi Shauri. These little ones were dressed by their Mama and I think she did a great job. Of course the girls are darling and fun to photograph.

The Snow Queen said...

HI Rachael,
I was just on cjanes blog and clicked over onto Beck and Jer's adoption page and your name is on some of the pics! They look beautiful! Melissa

Photographer said...

Thanks Melissa! They are some really good friends of mine and they REALLY want a baby. Perhaps I will post about them soon.