Thursday, April 16, 2009

They Did It

This was an adventure.  A good one.  The post chat chat (code for reviewing and dissecting all details of said event) is so much better with photos!  Just a taste for now.  More to come. 

Oh....and welcome to my new blog and ultra cool logo design courtesy of the UBER TALENTED Carly.  Click here to find her.  More exciting things to come!Bibe-71

Bibe-885

Bibe-892-2

Bibe-931

Bibe-948-3

Bibe-948-4

Bibe-1042-3

Bibe-1131-2

Bibe-1246

Bibe-1400

Bibe-1366

Bibe-1423

Bibe-1412-2

Bibe-1485

Bibe-1462

Bibe-474 

Bibe-808

10 comments:

Wendy Martin said...

WOW!!! What fantastic pictures!!! I am impressed!!!!Well done chicky!!!!!

Adrienne said...

They are beautiful! I have been anxiously checking your blog for days now. Love, the pictures of the dress and oh boy, what a moment you caught in the last one! I can't wait to see more.

Eliza said...

WoW Rach. These are great. Rachel has GREAT eyebrows and her husband is hot...

Carly said...

Love these Rachael!

Dallan said...

Awesome pics. I was bummed to have to miss the big day.

Jocelyn said...

Rach....these look amazing. Great Job.

Angie said...

You are AMAZING!!! I am so sorry that I was the 7th person to comment, I should have been the first, but all these people beat me to it! You captured some beautiful moments!!!

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

Great pics!

Luna said...

those are great pictures!

Whit said...

rachael -
Why I haven't seen these I don't know. Why am I slow - maybe it is the medication - ha! But really. Complete talent. No one can say that you were not born with an eye that turns rust into gold. Not that anything you shot was "rust" b/c Rach and her man are a hottie couple. Beautiful beautiful. And since I am commenting....

I will continue...

Why are you even taking phhotographs or "working" your day job??? I so gleefully came across those AMAZING shots of you.
uhem uhem - dustinfrancis.net - and think that you are the most stunning ever in those shots. They are beyond amazing and I am so happy that you got in game mood and took them. You are so beautiful. So beautiful. I want one... will he let me order one? Or two, or three?